A Psalm of Thanksgiving offered up on this blessed Thanksgiving Eve..........
All Praise to You
Abba Father, Redeemer, Comforter
You have freely given all.
Mercy and Grace sit next to You on Your throne.
Forgiveness pours upon my head,
in showers of blessing.
Your blood has washed away my daily grime, dirt
and shame.
A monument of words I will build,
stones of remembrance that shout the wonders of Your mercy!
Let all proclaim the magnificence of His Grace!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!
All Praise to You
Jehovah jireh, all seeing,
Provider in times of need.
Gratitude glues me to your Holy presence.
Your hand is in all things,
I bow to your sovereignty.
It is You alone who governs creation,
and commands the ages.
A monument of words I will build,
stones of remembrance that declare the abundance of Your bounty!
Let all proclaim the magnificence of His Favor!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!
Always Seeking Higher Ground,
Nora
Nora



Beautiful Psalm! And by the way I love the name of your blog. Higher Ground! I wanna be there!
ReplyDeleteNora,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful song!
May the Lord fill your mouth with His praises everyday!
Becky
dailyonmywaytoheaven.com