Saturday, December 26, 2009

Multitudes of Blessings






raise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being,
Praise his Holy Name


                    Psalms 103:1






                                                        

Continuing the counting of multitudes of blessings, and being ever so grateful. Keeping a List of a 1000 Gifts that paves a way to a life of thankfulness.
                         

                                              



53.) The Incarnation of God


54.) Ann Voskamp and Holy Experience


55.) Travel mercies for family


56.) Christmas Carols


57.) Brand new calendar and year


58.) clothing for the laundry hamper


59.) food to wash off the dishes


60.) God's provision for Christmas


61.) peppermint candies in hot chocolate


60.) good smelling candles




Always Seeking Higher Ground,

Nora
                         






holy experience















3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, peppermint candies in hot chocolate...one of many small gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy coming here to see the sweet things you write ... you're a blessing in my life Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog and I love your list. I recently found the Gratitude Community and appreciate what you are adding to the Thanksfulness list. Your writings speak to my heart. I added a link to your blog from my blog so my friends can find you also. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, life, and adventures with us.

    ReplyDelete