He giveth more peace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction he addeth His mercies,
To multiplied trials he multiplies peace.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving has only begun...
His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth and giveth again.
~Annie Johnson Flint
I can come to Him. I can be filled by Him. I can be delivered from my weakness and through Him I can pour out unconditional love. Loving my children not based on behavior, goodness or their failures. Just truly loving them....
The way the Father Loves Me
Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion. Passing through the Valley of Weeping, they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills with blessings.
~Psalm 84: 5-6
Father of Unconditional Love~ thank you for your gift of strength and endurance when the burden of parenting threatens to overwhelm. For giving me the taste of the glory of your unconditional love, so that I may bestow it on my children while here on earth. Let evidence of my growth be a thankful heart, a heart that builds a monument of stone words praising the greatness of your provision....praising the awesomeness of your unconditional love....
Always Seeking Higher Ground,
Nora


Oh, Nora, what a lovely, heart felt post. I love that poem. Thank you for the reminder that He never stops giving us strength to love unconditionally.
ReplyDeletegrace to you
annesta