Sunday, March 14, 2010

When Day is Done




When day is done
And Time shuts these eyes,
I might think momentarily, of earthly ties.
Of love, family, and rushing around;
but mostly I think...
 when this is all through,
I'll be enamored with the ecstasy, 
of simply being with YOU.
                                                           ~NH


Joining Ann @ Holy Experience and the rest of the Gratitude Community by continuing the counting of multitudes of blessings, and being ever so grateful. Keeping a List of a 1000 Gifts that paves a way to a life of thankfulness.
132.) God's loving Sovereignty.

133.) Eternity with my Lord.

134.) Netflix movie night.

135.) and popcorn:).

136.) Generous mom (again).

137.) a hint that dad's back might be getting better.

138.) hugs from my Cousin Doris... at church:)

139.) Those who live out their commitment to the church, when it splits...

140.) A Pastor's love.



Always Seeking Higher Ground,

Nora



holy experience

5 comments:

  1. I like my Netflix and popcorn with a side of peanut M&M's.....

    Looks like a lovely week!
    Blessings,
    Stacey from the Gratitude Community

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stacey...popcorn and peanut M&Ms...yum!! Beautiful posts reminding me of more things I have for which to be thankful. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generous Mom...yes, aren't they such blessings? Lovely poem, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoy Netflix too!
    Lovely list.
    blessing
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful list...I love Netflix, also.
    And #133 made my heart swell...

    Thank you for your beautiful words and encouragement you left on my blog. Your prayers are so appreciated...amazing how the Body of Christ works. Amazing.

    Blessings, Nora...

    ReplyDelete